Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, as well as other authors who created the materials, and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
10. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, its creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members or affiliates. The material contained within our members area, and made available to all new members upon joining, shall be deemed full and just consideration for their payment.
11. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Indiana, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Indiana. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
To access or use Foster Care Training Today websites or the Services, you must be 18 years or older and have the necessary power and authority to enter into these terms and conditions. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Service.
Visitors, viewers, users, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers, collectively referred to herein as “Users,” are parties to this agreement. The website and its owners and/or operators are parties to this agreement, herein referred to as “Site.”
Advertisers, Affiliates, and Other Third-Party Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites, products, and services that are not owned or controlled by Site. Site has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, practices, products, or services of any third-party websites, affiliates, or advertisers.
You further acknowledge and agree that Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites, products, or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites, products, or services that you visit.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to our Service by any User at any time, for any reason without prior notice or liability, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or replace these Terms at any time. Users have an affirmative duty, as part of the consideration for permission to use Service, to keep themselves informed of changes.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
a.) Use of Service is at the sole risk by you. Our services, products, and software will be provided on an "as is" and/or "as available" basis. Foster Care Training Today and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors expressly disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied.
b.) Any information or material downloaded or otherwise obtained by way of Foster Care Training Today services or software will be accessed by your sole discretion and sole risk, and as such, you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer and/or internet access, downloading and/or displaying, or for any loss of data that could result from the download of any such information or material.
Refund and Exchange Policy
Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase of any of our pre-recorded training courses ("Products"). We also want you to give it your best effort to implement and put into practice the strategies you learn from us. Since our trainings are digital products, our refund/return policy is similar to the refund/return policies for mp3 downloads, video games, and movies. So, in general, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
Refunds will not be issued because the customer "changed their mind" or "had unforeseen financial circumstances" or "had a family/medical emergency" or "cannot implement the program at this time" or any other reason outside of completing the training, implementing what was taught, and getting zero results.
The nature of Digital Products such as these courses are such that once the customer has consumed the information within, the information cannot be given back. This is comparable to enrolling in college classes. Once a student has taken the class and consumed the knowledge, they now own that knowledge. They have the ability to benefit from it at any point in the future if they choose to implement, and thus, the transaction is complete. If a college student decides to change his/her major, take semester off, or drop out of school for any reason, the college does NOT offer a refund for past classes taken and neither will Foster Care Training Today.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Foster Care Training Today. We will not provide refunds after the 30th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis.
All of the terms stated here also apply to any and all upsells, downsells, and one time offers during the initial checkout process of the Product you purchased.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, we will promptly issue an instruction to our payment processor to issue the refund. We do not control our payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
Agreement To Our Refund Policy
If you have any questions or need further clarification on these terms, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
User expressly acknowledges, understands, and agrees that Foster Care Training Today and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages which may be related to the loss of any profits, goodwill, use, data, and/or other intangible losses, even though we may have been advised of such possibility that said damages may occur, and result from:
a.) The use or inability to use our Service
b.) The cost of procuring substitute goods and services
c.) Unauthorized access to or the alteration of your transmissions and/or data
d.) Statements or conduct of any such party on our Service
e.) And any other matter that may be related to our Service
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all of the Foster Care Training Today, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other logos and any brand features, and/or any product and service names are trademarks, and as such, are and shall remain property of Foster Care Training Today. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the logos or trademarks belonging to Foster Care Training Today.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Foster Care Training Today and its contents are owned or licensed by the Site. The material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. By viewing the contents of this website, you agree to these conditions of viewing and you acknowledge that any unauthorized use is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Foster Care Training Today, including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as the Foster Care Training Today name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof, also referred to as the “look and feel”.
The entire content of the Foster Care Training Today website and the Service is protected by intellectual property law, as well as international copyright and trademark laws. You may NOT modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service content or intellectual property for public or commercial purposes, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent, including any and all text, graphics, code, software, video, audio, or other content.
You, also, may NOT share product access, membership passwords, user login information in any way. If you have purchased access to a Product or Service of any type from Foster Care Training Today and it is found out that you are sharing your user information or giving access (paid or free) to others, your account will be terminated without refund.
We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, or deny you access to Foster Care Training Today and all of our Products and Services if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
Foster Care Training Today prohibits the uploading, posting, or otherwise making available on the Foster Care Training Today website and the Service any artwork, photos, videos, audios, text or other submission of material (collectively “Submissions”) protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right.
The burden of determining that any Submissions are not so protected rests entirely the User. You shall be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a Submission. You represent or warrant that you have the authority to use and distribute all Submissions submitted by you to the Service, as well as any Submissions sent via email to our email address or via mail to our mailing address, and that the use or display of the Submissions will not violate any laws, rules, regulations or rights of third parties.
User agrees, as a condition of viewing, that any communication between User and us or our website is deemed a Submission. All Submissions, including portions thereof, graphics contained therein, or any of the content of the Submission, shall become the exclusive property of the Site and may be used without further permission for commercial purposes without additional consideration of any kind.
User agrees to only communicate that information which it wishes to forever allow us to use in any manner as we see fit.
Choice of Law and Forum
Foster Care Training Today
1516 Stafford Rd